Tadoussac, Québec, Canada!
- 2021 -
Maison Clauphi / Old-Tadoussac
Welcome to the Maison Clauphi web site! The home of Claudia Bouchard and Philias Villeneuve was constructed in 1932, some months after their marriage... ( Below, a photo of the wedding dated September 11, 1931. ) From 1935 to 1988, for more than 50 years! Claudia and Philias were the hosts of thousands of summer tourists ... From 1989 to today, the tradition of welcoming visitors continues with their son Fernand.
The establishment in operation from the beginning of May until the end of October and offers the following services:
Lodging in the B.&.B, Motel and Residence(Cabin);
for individuals or groups up to 6 people. The price for 1 or 2
p, does not include taxes:
- B.&.B: $119/day ( Shared bathroom, breakfast comprising5 items. ) B&B report at 2022.
- Motel: $159/day ( Private bathroom. )
- Studio: $159/day ( Private bathroom and fully equipped kitchennette )
- Suite/Apt.: $219/day ( Full service.)
Taxes is : 3.5% + 5% + 9.5%
The rent outdoor facilities and equipment for 2022. Complete outdoor activities for groups of 4 to
9 peoples.( Mountain bike, Nauticbike(Surfbike), etc.)
- Mountain bike: - $/hr/pers.
- Nautic Bike: - $/hr./pers.
For booking and
tickets on all types of boats for whale-watching excursions:
- Small boat (Zodiac) 12/24 passengers: --$/pers + taxes.
- Medium boat , 200/250 passengers : --$/pers+taxes.
- Large boat, 750 passengers and more: --$/pers+taxes.
188 rue des Pionniers,Tadoussac,Québec.Canada. G0t 2A0
Your contact: Fernand Villeneuve
|Téléphone: 418-235-4303 ( May to November)|